My favorite Children program.

When I was a little girl, I remember there were already only kids channels, but I didn't have the freedom to watch TV all day, I had more fun going to the park, biking or going to my dance classes. The one that I remember the most and that I feel was crazy for my little brother and for me it was Lazy Town, it was an serie´s Icelandic, which they broadcast on Discovery  Kids before the Backyardigans, saw them after we arrived to the school, we loved it,  but they only broadcast an episode of half an hour from Monday to Friday.

We loved Estefanie  because he was always full of energy, she helped his friends and motivated them to exercise, I was very angry with Robbie Rotten's follies, but in the end I always laughed at how bad his plans Robbie  went. I always wanted to do pirouettes  like Sportacus, but the episode or one of the songs I remember the most is Stingy's, he was very selfish and self-centered, but  the end always towards things well, that song has always made me laugh ¨the mailbox is mine, and the sign too, and the blue balloon, the month of April, is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine¨ hahaha.

Everyone had very different personalities but they always managed to agree and have a good time, I even laugh as much as I remember it.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite a concert

My little prince