My little prince


Hi guys, today I would like to tell you about autism, which according to the literature is a “type of developmental disorder”, which hinders the development of social and communication skills. I find it an interesting topic because many times we don´t feel empathy for what we don´t know or what we don´t live day for day, Joaquín, my cousin is autistic, he´s four years old, but for me it represents the fact that life has millions of nuances That this is fine and perfect, it has never been difficult for me to understand him because I think he is my partner in crime, but if I find it difficult to understand the reactions or how little people understand him, how difficult they think it´s to understand when He really is simple, he is very affectionate, he gets mad easily, but he is very sweet, he shares his juices and chocolates with me, he is genuine and the most real person I know, he´s easily surprised, and I think it makes him very happy that we see Toy Story and Moana up to twice the same day. The point of all this that life would be easier, if we were more tolerant, to become aware that in this world we all have a place, and each one was born to shine, I hope that when he grows up he will continue to be full of goodness, that I managed to speak and keep filling everyone who knows him with love.
See u!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite a concert

My favorite Children program.