Part the my twenty-twenty


Hi guys , today I´m very excited because it´s the last post and because the end of the semester is getting closer. It has literally been a year out of the ordinary, there are good days, others not so good, but in the hope that this nightmare will end soon. I can´t stop being grateful for my health and because the COVID-19 was only a flu in my case and not much happened, also this time locked up has helped me to think a lot, plan my trip to see my parents, save money , so on that side everything is going well, in my faculty it was possible to do the semester online, so the year was not lost, I already understood the importance of having spaces to develop in our activities and that everything has its space and time It has been very hard to see my life summarized in being at the desk, my room or the kitchen, but I´m sure it is for my good. Inevitably I must quote my friend Mike Wazowski: "but the laughs were not lacking, eh!", My family, my boyfriend and my friends, are the best or what follows that, they have always been for me and I for them, making them laugh, singing video calls, celebrating birthdays by zoom, but above all encourage the hope of being together soon. A curious fact but it makes me laugh, I have in my phone notes all the information or curiosities about how to get to the places I want to visit, and I´m spending half an hour of my day learning German and acquiring more vocabulary in English. Perhaps at another time it would have been difficult or impossible, but I am very proud of the progress I have had, for me it was very unexpected.

I'm sorry I didn't meet you in person, I'm sure it would have been lovely, a hug!


Comentarios

  1. Birthday in zoom was the best part and one of my favorites, when we see again we will visit new places, it is a deal <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite a concert

My favorite Children program.

My little prince