My job future

Hello, I have so many expectations with my future job, I hope that like you Miss Rosa, I´m satisfied with what I´m doing or working at that time. I hope it´s a place that allows me to travel and know the world, that can keep me in constant learning, and I identify a lot with you, I feel that I need to do something that represents a challenge for me, I would like to work in a laboratory, creating and doing new and interesting things, lately I´m very afraid to speak in public, but I think I would enjoy teaching because it would represent leaving my comfort zone , do something  that really poses a challenge for me, maybe if I have the opportunity in the future to take it. But while that happens, I´m hopeful that my work will represent quality of life for someone else, or at least improve it representatively, I dream of being able to apply everything I have been learning and I have yet to learn, give it to society and make a difference. In the first semester we went to an oncology foundation, there I could take a closer look at what pharmacists do in various areas, make formulations for people who lose their stomachs, do chemotherapy, and a lot more things, I´m impressed or at least that day size the impact that my work could have in the future.

 I hope make it!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite a concert

My little prince

A country I would like to visit